Are you a first-class communicator with a passion for sharing your knowledge of the logistics sector? This is the role for you.
We’re looking for a Logistics Development Coach at GTG West Midlands, with national travel required.
When you’ll work:
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm
What’s the job?
As our Logistics Development Coach, you’ll be responsible for guiding learners through their GTG journey, from induction to assessment, making sure they make excellent progress through classroom-based and one-to-one coaching in the apprentice’s workplace.
You’ll be an outstanding communicator, with good administrative skills and a passion for developing others and seeing them thrive.
On an average day, you’ll be:
- Acting as the main point of contact for learners, mentors and employers throughout the programme of learning.
- Delivering quality coaching, support and IAG to meet employer and learner needs. This includes coaching mentors to deliver appropriate training to the apprentice.
- Familiarising workplace supervisors and mentors with assessment / monitoring / off-the-job processes, and escalating issues where relevant.
- Establishing and reviewing barriers to learning and appropriately planning to overcome these, making sure relevant delivery is adapted to meet learner needs.
- Conducting highly effective learner milestone reviews which accurately capture the progress of learners against the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the standard.
- Accessing and analysing data available to determine performance against independent learning targets, online learning modules, attendance data etc.
- Making sure the impact of all training received is captured in the learner’s off-the-job log.
The skills you’ll need:
- Relevant transport and logistics qualification at Level 3
- Level 3 Assessor award
- Maths and English at equivalent of Functional Skills Level 2 or above
- Knowledge of current safeguarding and prevent requirements
- Knowledge of current Ofsted framework
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Smart Assessor
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy
- Level 3 Teaching qualification
What we can offer you…
To help you carry out your role to the best of your ability, you’ll receive a company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
And in return for your skills, you’ll also receive one of the best employee packages in the industry, which includes:
- Generous retail discounts;
- Private healthcare;
- Life assurance;
- Access to our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space;
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role.
- Salary range of £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.