We’re looking to hire an experience RTITB Forklift Counterbalance/Reach Instructor.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 7.45am – 4.15pm with 30 minutes lunch
GTG Edinburgh and on customers’ sites.
About the role
In this role, you will be required to deliver forklift truck training to both commercial and funded customers.
This role is ideal for someone with a passion for teaching and who is ready to share their knowledge and experience with new forklift operators.
- Instructor required to deliver RTITB Forklift Truck Training courses at a novice, experienced and refresher level.
- Instructor will be required to go on to customers’ sites to deliver RTITB and in-house forklift training.
- Carry out operator before-use / after-use checks.
- Work with awarding bodies and audits and updates.
- Complete course paperwork neatly and correctly, keeping it up to date to RTITB audit standard.
Essential skills and experience
- Checkable counterbalance training experience
- Instructor must be a qualified RTITB instructor
- Must have a minimum of two years left on RTITB Instructors’ Certification
- Must be familiar with RTITB paperwork and digital uploads
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work to a training programme
Nice to have but not essential
- NPORS is advantageous
- Looking for someone who is willing to work towards increasing their portfolio of training courses, i.e., LGV driver training and JAUPT approved DCPC courses
What we can offer you…
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role