We’re looking for a fully qualified Internal Quality Assurer to fill a brand-new position at GTG Training Ltd as a Logistics Quality Assurer.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (with one hour for lunch)
This position is remote but requires attendance at Wolverhampton at least once a month.
About the role
Drawing upon your expertise and working closely with the Lead Quality Assurer, you will be an integral part of GTG’s quality cycle, ensuring processes, practices and interventions are efficient and highly effective.
This role is suited to an excellent communicator who is positive, proactive and full of enthusiasm. We’re looking for a great team player who has a passion for education and has demonstrated their commitment to equality and diversity, customer service and quality assurance. You’ll always work in a professional manner and respect confidentiality.
- Maintain appropriate records of quality assurance, assessment, intervention, registration, and certification activities in line with internal and external requirements.
- Organise and facilitate standardisation activities to support the continuous improvement of the learning journey.
- Ensure all assessment documentation, maintained by coaches and tutors, is complete, up to date and legible.
- Conduct observations of coaches undertaking learning and assessment in the workplace.
- Conduct teaching and learning observations of tutors carrying out core delivery.
- Conduct learner, mentor and employer interviews to monitor and analyse the quality of the learning, assessment process and the learner journey.
- Disseminate information and feedback resulting from intervention activities within agreed timescales.
- Completion of interim and summative sampling reports in line with organisational quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Work with appropriate colleagues to ensure quality interventions impact curriculum improvement and sequencing.
- Work with appropriate colleagues to ensure the timely achievement of qualifications.
- Analyse and utilise data relevant to the quality of teaching, learning, assessment, progress, and achievement.
- Support commercial course assurance activities.
- Follow internal policies, operating procedures and documentation relevant to quality assurance practices.
- Work with operational managers and delivery staff to ensure identified development needs are addressed.
- Support with training/CPD activities to ensure all practitioners have the opportunity to develop their skills.
- Participate in GTG’s employee review and professional development activities.
- Value diversity and promote equality internally and externally.
- Engage in marketing activities with employers and the wider community in line with GTG strategies where relevant.
- Contribute to cross-GTG events.
- Adhere to GTG policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties that GTG considers appropriate.
Essential skills and experience
- Recognised Internal Quality Assurance award (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4)
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32, D33, TAQA or equivalent)
- Level 3 trade qualification
- A good understanding of subject requirements for Logistics programmes.
- 3 – 5 years recent internal quality assurance experience.
- 3 – 5 years recent teaching and or industry experience.
- A good understanding of apprenticeships.
- Sound knowledge and experience of compliance, quality, verification, auditing and reporting.
- A good understanding of the EIF.
- A good understanding of safeguarding.
- Good standard of IT and administrative skills.
- Display initiative, be positive and enthusiastic.
- Be flexible and responsive to employer needs.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity, customer service and quality assurance.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to ensure a high level of professional behaviour.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the process of continuous review and improvement.
- Flexible approach, within reason, to working times in line with GTG.
- A current full driving license.
Nice to have but not essential
- Level 3 teaching qualification
- Level 3 management qualification
- Level 3 IAG qualification
- Level 3 coaching qualification
- Level 2 Safeguarding qualification
The successful candidate will receive a company car, mobile and laptop and training will be given on Arnold Clark internal systems and procedures. You will also enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and hybrid working.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.