What we can offer you…
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible working
- Generous retail discounts
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities to continue training and progression
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Life assurance
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch break (40 hours per week)
About the role:
As Automotive Training Manager, you will successfully lead a team of technical trainers to achieve and exceed targets in line with business priorities and growth opportunities.
This role will be a great fit for someone with a passion for developing the future talent of the automotive industry. You will play a vital part in driving quality standards through the learner journey.
- Provide leadership for the Delivery team in the delivery of business objectives, as well as promoting and driving individual performance against KPIs.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of the learner journey to ensure that the GTG processes are met as detailed in the SOP.
- Keep accurate and compliant records; monitor and report on performance; and analyse data to identify intervention and risk.
- Undertake accurate assessment of staff performance by tracking KPIs in monthly 1-2-1s and caseload review meetings.
- Carry out effective assessments of all delivery staff to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to undertake their roles and to ensure that there is a programme of continuous professional development that meets the needs of all staff.
- Manage a productive workflow through the implementation of robust processes and systems, working collaboratively with the compliance, MIS and on-boarding teams.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working in a management role within an education establishment
- Experience of apprenticeship programmes, including a good knowledge of changes in landscape such as standards and levy
- Experience of stakeholder engagement with a proactive, highly motivated approach to meet client requirements
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle qualification
- A good understanding of the EIF
- A good understanding of safeguarding
- A good understanding of subject requirements for automotive programmes
- Good standard of IT and administrative skills
Nice to have but not essential…
- Level 4 teaching qualification
- Level 3 management qualification
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.