We’re recruiting for an Apprenticeship Delivery Manager to work at our Wolverhampton-based training centre. There will also be a degree of travel with the role and overnight stays as required.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm with a 30-minute lunch (40 hours per week).
About the role
As our new Apprenticeship Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering a high standard of learning experience through managing our national, field-based team of Development Coaches.
To be successful, you’ll need at least five years’ occupational experience in an automotive environment, and have previous experience of managing apprenticeship provision. You’ll have a sincere passion for learning and development, and a strong understanding of Ofsted and ESFA requirements, as well as how to achieve strong performance.
- Leading the delivery team in meeting business objectives and promoting and driving individual performance against KPIs.
- Being accountable for all delivery staff, making sure they’re motivated and fully equipped to fulfil their role in the business.
- Being responsible for driving individual performance and conforming to all contract delivery to meet both contract and regulatory standards and targets.
- Conducting quality assurance checks across the business, including programme progress and health and safety.
- Identifying and addressing performance and operational issues within the team, and raising any recommended areas for improvement in line with apprentice objectives with the Head of Apprenticeships.
- Undertaking accurate assessment of staff performance by tracking KPIs in monthly one-to-one and caseload review meetings.
- Making sure that quality standards are consistently applied in accordance with awarding organisations, common inspection frameworks and national occupational standards for learning and development.
- Building and maintaining positive and open relationships with employers and partner organisations to provide them with learner progress reports as well as upselling additional opportunities to ensure satisfaction with our service.
- Proven experience working in a management role within an education establishment.
- Excellent track record of improving and maintaining performance.
- Experience and understanding of apprenticeships, skills and commercial training.
- Experience of managing the timely achievement of frameworks and standards.
- Knowledge of the changing apprenticeship landscape, including the most recent standards and the apprenticeship levy.
- A relevant teaching or training qualification.
- The ability to multi-task and work on a number of groups simultaneously.
- An understanding of skills gaps, shortages and workforce development solutions.
- At least five years’ occupational experience in the automotive sector.
In return for your skills, you’ll get access to a company car and fuel card, and be fully supported towards your CPD goals. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.